2009年12月1日火曜日

Gangster, students: Chapter 134, the master

Dawn trouble most of the day, Tang, this girl is her friend Fifi Qupei lost in the room talking to people about me. And I, I think these would be 40000000 Earl, I grew more wrong. Exists Earl 20000000, catch a man called Dragon? If the prince, and without the presence of mind to my brother, I is not busy or hard white it? In my opinion, the brothers, but at least you do not have is worth more than 4000 million people. "Let us in! Damn it schemer Oh really!" I am furious and scolded. However, unless you find a way to get yet, yell at her, this is appropriate, after all, is not a small amount of 2000000. Cases, a few days ago, Purinsuedowadotoraburu, I have three of his business can be expanded to double money, and had not the courage to go to my hairdresser. On the bed, lying always feel uncomfortable, I miss



R2 rmt  | master of epic rmt  | RF rmt |

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿